WE SERVE SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN K- 8 TH GRADE
HOW WE WILL SERVE YOU
When you brought your children to be baptized, you accepted the responsibility of training them in the practice of faith. We are thrilled and excited to be your partner in this responsibility.
- We look upon Faith Formation as a total parish experience involving not just your child,
but also parents, families, catechists, and priests that form our parish community of faith.
- Faith Formation is a life-long process.
The ultimate mission of our Faith Formation Program is to lead the children and young people of
Saint Mark the Evangelist Parish to love Jesus. To help all to know what is expected of one who
chooses to follow Him in the Catholic tradition and the life of grace He won for us all.
WHO AND WHEN SHOULD A CHILD ATTEND CCD CLASSES?
PLEASE NOTE: We are temporarily adopting a Virtual Learning Platform for the 2020-2021 Year Only.
- Classes, for First Grade through High School (if needed).
- Classes take place from the beginning of October through early May or June.
- Classes are offered on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, by a loving group of faithful and dedicated volunteers.
- We welcome ALL children, including those with special needs.
SEE OUR SACRAMENT PAGE FOR INFORMATION CONCERNING THE SACRAMENTS OF EUCHARIST RECONCILIATION AND CONFIRMATION.
Sacramental preparation is done in accordance with the norms of the Archdiocese of Miami;
Children must be enrolled in the Parish’s Faith Formation Program and are expected to attend
grades K – 8 and if needed high school. Children requiring the Sacraments of First Communion
begin preparation in First Grade and is a two-year process. Children in older grades will receive
religious instruction in classes at their grade level and will receive the sacrament after two years.
Meet Our Team
Reconciliation, Communion, and Volunteer Coordinator
(954) 434-3777 ext. 4002
Registrar, Confirmation and RCIA Coordinator
(954) 434-3777 ext. 4000
Caitlin De La Fe
Coordinator of Parish Life
(954) 434-3777 ext. 4004
Director of Religious Education
(954) 434-3777 ext. 4001